With the right preparation, a new home can provide the fresh start and continual enjoyment you've been working toward all your life!
By partnering with a Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES®) like me during the sale of your house and your new home search, you’ll gain the help and expertise of a REALTOR® specialized in meeting the needs of home buyers and sellers 50 plus. I have both the education and real estate experience to serve as your trusted advisor through the unique financial and lifestyle transitions involved in relocating, buying or selling your family home.
What qualities make an SRES® different? An SRES®:
- Has knowledge, experience, and compassion in dealing with senior issues.
- Can suggest housing alternatives, including ones that may allow an aging parent to remain in the home instead of selling it.
- Takes a no-pressure approach to the transactions and has a strong service orientation.
- Will take the time needed to make a client feel comfortable with the complex selling process.
- Understands the emotional demands a sale can make on a senior and tries to minimize them.
- Tailors the marketing of a home to the needs of an older client.
- Can interact easily with all generations, including seniors, adult children, and caretakers.
- Is knowledgeable about local senior housing options and elder support services.
- Has a wide network of other senior-focused professionals who can assist in tax counseling, financial and estate planning, and other aspects of the sale and move.
My mission is to help seniors and their families navigate the maze of financial, legal, and emotional issues that can accompany the sale of a long-time home.
How can I help you and your family? Let's talk about your reasons for selling or buying and then explore all the options to be sure you find the very best housing solution.